If you’re looking for an MEd or an Master’s degree in Education (often abbreviated to an M.Ed., MA.Ed., MS, MA, or MAT) then use our listing of top-ranked schools to help you find more information.
An MA in Education can include majors such as administration, counseling, curriculum & instruction, elementary education, secondary education, higher education, general education, special education, and many other specialist subject areas.
We’ve listed some of the main accredited schools and universities that offer a Master’s degrees in Education for experienced or trainee teachers who are looking to improve their career development or, indeed, their career prospects.
Find out more by clicking on the ‘request details’ button and you’ll be able to request a FREE prospectus and guide to the program, costs and financial aid and admission requirements.
- One of the first fully online M.Ed. programs to be accredited by TEAC (Teacher Education Accreditation Council)
- Courses within 6 distinct education specializations use real-world deliverables aligned with industry-specific objectives
- Specializations include elementary education, secondary education instructional design and technology and more
- AIU’s M.Ed. uses a proprietary adaptive learning engine to provide individualized content delivery not available at this scale in other online programs at this time.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Sports Management - EdS
- Global Training and Development - EdS
- E-Learning - EdS
- And more...
- Master of Arts in Teaching
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
- AS Teaching
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design & Technology
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Instructional Technology & Design (BS)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science: Education
- Master of Arts: Teaching
- Master of Science in Higher Education - College Teaching
- And more...
Didn’t find a course that interest you? Take a look at the range of Master’s in TESOL programs in your state.