If you’re looking for an MEd or an Master’s degree in Education (often abbreviated to an M.Ed., MA.Ed., MS, MA, or MAT) then use our listing of top-ranked schools to help you find more information.
An MA in Education can include majors such as administration, counseling, curriculum & instruction, elementary education, secondary education, higher education, general education, special education, and many other specialist subject areas.
We’ve listed some of the main accredited schools and universities that offer a Master’s degrees in Education for experienced or trainee teachers who are looking to improve their career development or, indeed, their career prospects.
Find out more by clicking on the ‘request details’ button and you’ll be able to request a FREE prospectus and guide to the program, costs and financial aid and admission requirements.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- B.S. in Math for Secondary Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Sports Management - EdS
- Global Training and Development - EdS
- E-Learning - EdS
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Arts: Teaching
- Master of Science in Higher Education - College Teaching
- Master of Science: Education
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- M.Ed: Teaching & Learning Student Services
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
Didn’t find a course that interest you? Take a look at the range of Master’s in TESOL programs in your state.