If you’re looking for an MEd or an Master’s degree in Education (often abbreviated to an M.Ed., MA.Ed., MS, MA, or MAT) then use our listing of top-ranked schools to help you find more information.
An MA in Education can include majors such as administration, counseling, curriculum & instruction, elementary education, secondary education, higher education, general education, special education, and many other specialist subject areas.
We’ve listed some of the main accredited schools and universities that offer a Master’s degrees in Education for experienced or trainee teachers who are looking to improve their career development or, indeed, their career prospects.
Find out more by clicking on the ‘request details’ button and you’ll be able to request a FREE prospectus and guide to the program, costs and financial aid and admission requirements.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Education in Teaching and Learning with an Emphasis in Adult Learning
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Science in Chemistry with an Emphasis in Education
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Associate of Arts: Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- AA in Education (Non-Licensure)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- MS - Education
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Didn’t find a course that interest you? Take a look at the range of Master’s in TESOL programs in your state.