An online master’s degree in TESOL program gives you considerable flexibility both to continue your existing job and in mobility: you can still carry on with your job whilst taking the MA in TESOL. It’s important to look for an accredited school to help provide assurance on quality of teaching and the programs on offer – all the schools and TESOL degree programs listed below are accredited in their respective state. (For almost all of the schools below, no GRE scores are required to apply for these TESOL master’s degree programs.)
It’s quick, easy and free to request a prospectus for the online master’s degree programs in TESOL from any of the schools that interest you – simply click on the ‘Request Info’ button, fill in your details and you’ll receive a prospectus.
Top online TESOL/ESOL/ESL degree programs and courses – no GRE required!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS: Teaching English as a Second Language
- DMN: Expository Preaching and Teaching
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
For more than 125 years, the University of Saint Francis has helped students gain the knowledge and skills they need to fulfill personal dreams and achieve professional desires. Our online degree programs are built for convenience and flexibility (most degrees can be completed in 12 months) as well as affordability and quality. That’s why we’re ranked nationally for ROI to help you look forward to a purposeful life and career.
- Transition to Teaching - Special Education
- Transition to Teaching - Secondary Education
- Instructional Design & Technology
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
Our online learning format is designed to help you successfully complete a professionally tailored degree or certificate, and still find a healthy balance between work and home life.
At Brenau, “Be More” isn’t just a tagline, it’s a promise to yourself to reach your full potential in life and in your career. We help you do this with online programs that virtually surround you with instructors, staff and fellow students who encourage you to grow into the best “who” you can be – all on your schedule.
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Elementary/Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies - Elementary/Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education in Middle Grades
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)